Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Long Wait is Over

It's been a long time since my last update, and pardon  my dear lords. For the past few months, I have been busy with the shooting and somehow I can't connect to this thing called 'internet'. The producers of our play have told me that that thing is the only way that I can communicate with you, my lords.




The long wait has finally come to an end. And I am pleased to announce, my dear lords that the second winter is coming.


The second winter (or in the Other Realm, it is aptly named as Season Two) of the play has been made bigger, bolder and fiercer. I have been told by the producers that they have shot some scenes of the play at a place named Croatia and Iceland.


Also, new characters of the play will show up and bring either chaos or peace in King's Landing.

And oh, don't worry my lords. The one who wrote our story is still one of the producers of the show. Ser George R.R. Martin has carefully chosen the cast that will portray the roles of the new characters. He has also guided the script writers to maintain its high quality, just like in the first winter... er, first season rather.

The first episode of the second season will air on the first day of April.

Mark your calendars, my lords and ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...