Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Cersei-Jaime Affair

cersei-jaime1

Jaime and I had been together since forever.

We have shared a womb and came to the world together. When we were young, my father told us that I should marry a rightful king and Jaime would be the strongest knight of the realm.

Jaime in fact is my twin brother but as I get older, my feelings for him started to change – it went to the next level. And from that moment, I already knew that Jaime is MORE than my twin brother. He is my one and only.

We belong together.

Hiding my feelings for Jaime didn’t take that long after he professed his love for me - a love that was entirely different from being his twin sibling. It dawned on me that the Targaryens wed their own brothers and sisters in order to keep the bloodline pure. And so I thought of following them, but of course this would disappoint our father.

Our love bore three beautiful children – Joffrey, Myrcella and Tommen.

The Lannisters have always been proud about their lineage, our lineage. We tried our best to hide our incestuous relationship, until one day, that nosy, young Stark boy caught us. I guess Jaime and I were too noisy while doing the deed at the tower of Winterfell. Good thing Jaime thought of something quick in order to keep our affair away from the prying eyes of the public.

I fear for the day when people discover my incestuous relationship with Jaime. Ugh, Bran Stark should be dead by now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...