Saturday, August 27, 2011

Game of Thrones: Main Title Cover

Greetings my Ladies and Lords!

While doing my rounds lurking over the internet, I saw this video. This kid from the other realm is playing a musical instrument called violin. It is a string instrument, similar to harp although the violinist (yes, that’s what the people from the other realm call to a person who plays this instrument) has to rub a bow with strings of horsehair attached to it.

Wonderful cover of Game of Thrones originally composed by Ramin Djawadi

I cannot fathom how he managed to put multiple videos on one video my Ladies and Lords but all I can say is, I am stunned with the boy’s talent.

Just click the ‘play’ button and listen.

Goosebumps.

Enjoy my Lords and Ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...